Want Multiple Outlook Sessions at one time?

1:52 PM Abdulla Nabeel 0 Comments

This is from a mailing list that I am on:

So, without further adieu, we are proud to present you with our “Extra Outlook” tool that allows you to launch as many Outlook instances as you want. All you have to do is configure the profiles you want, and then type: Extra Outlook.exe “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE” (after you download it, of course).
Attendees of past Microsoft Ninjitsu classes have been using it for some time now (as all attendees get special access to the Hammer of God Member’s Site) and we’ve not heard of any catastrophic failures (you know, like having all mailbox data destroyed without any hope of recovery).

I’ve wanted this for a while now and have bugged it in Office 10 and Office 11.  I have both a personal exchange account and a work exchange account and have not liked having both, I have coped by using my Smartphone for my personal account (as the office does not provide me with cell phone service) and use Outlook for work email.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: